CV-59.com Logo WayPortal Logo

HOME | HELP | CONTACT

search deadlizardlounge.com
   INTERESTING LINKS
      UT  UT MAP LIBRARY

Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: Milford Open Messages
 Topic: I'm from Milford Michigan
I'm from Milford Michigan [message #413] Fri, 30 November 2012 11:36
kenjb
Administrator

Hi All, I'm originally from Milford where I grew up most of my young life until I was 20 years old. My family moved to Milford when I was in grade school and I attended Johnson Elementary for the first time at grade three.

Messages left here will show up in google searches and since I have heard it can be hard to find some old friends. I added this area for those who are looking and want to be found.

You can add links to your G+ or Facebook pages here so others can find you or more about you, and you can also leave messages here and you will be emailed if you sign up with a valid email address and only if someone replies to something you added or replied to. No Spam, I promise.

Here is my G+ link: Ken Baldwin on G+

This is my own personal website and it has been up and running for many years and will remain that way in one form or another.

Reply to this or add a new topic for yourself if you like.

Ken Baldwin
Formerly of Milford Michigan

Ken
PO2nd.jpg  Still Active Forum [message #412] Sun, 04 September 2011 10:35
kenjb
Administrator

This forum has been up and running since the end of 2004 and is still going strong.

New members welcome! Sick

Ken
USS Forrestal towed from Newport RI to Philly [message #408] Wed, 16 June 2010 08:27
Penny
I thought that this would be of interest to this forum.
http://www.projo.com/ri/middletown/content/FORRESTAL_LEAVES_ RI_06-16-10_1AISP2J_v11.14cc174.html
 Topic: Some Info about the forum
favorites_16.png  Some Info about the forum [message #1] Mon, 13 September 2004 14:01
kenjb
Administrator

You must now be registered to post anywhere on this forum.

I'm afraid I had to enable account approval due to hacking attempts, but you can still register and I will approve accounts quickly.

This Forum is Alive and Active.

Please register because I would like to hear from you.

Anything you post here will be viewable by the public.

Cool

This is also the place you post regarding the items for sale located on this website to contact the seller. Select "New Topic" found at the top right and type in what item you are interested in and someone will reply to you very soon. The best way is to make an account so you will have a notice when someone replies to your message or leave your email address in the message. Please DO NOT post your phone number, as this is a public area. If you do not make an account or post an email address, then you will have to revisit this forum to see the response of the seller regarding the item you are interested in purchasing.

I use this method for contact so email addresses or other information is not released to the public. Therefore, it is best if you make an account so your information remains private too. It is really very painless and easy to make an account on this forum. To register with this forum follow THIS LINK. Feel free to read the Privacy Policy of this website if you have any questions about the information you may submit here. The link for the Privacy Policy and Disclaimer is located on the left navigation bar under "Search & Information".

[Updated on: Sun, 06 August 2017 11:03]

Ken
Looking for someone [message #407] Mon, 15 February 2010 10:43
GreggLSmith  is currently offline GreggLSmith
Looking for a buddy from M-Division who was on the Forrestal around 1971-1974. His Name is C. Watson. Can't remember what the C stands for. Anyone know him or where he is now, please let me know.
Thanks
Forum: FID (START HERE)
 Topic: Information about the FID
Information about the FID [message #402] Wed, 28 May 2008 17:37
kenjb
Administrator

They briefly cover the years I was aboard. Pretty good job of an overview of her history.

Follow this link to read about the FID.

USS Forrestal (CV-59)

Ken
Your "Division Link" or "Division Topic" [message #357] Fri, 01 April 2005 09:00
kenjb
Administrator

I'll place Division links here that I find on the web. If you want you can make a Division topic and/or place your own link in this area.

You don’t have to be part of a group or in a membership to post or be listed here. I’m an equal opportunity forum and I will not discriminate base on your affiliation or lack thereof. Wink

I won't post a format for posting here, you're on your own.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 09:05]

Ken
Reply to this message to post your crew registry information. [message #351] Mon, 28 March 2005 19:44
kenjb
Administrator

The reply button is found at the top right or bottom right of this message.

Here are some things you should include in your listing:

1. name, rate, nickname.
  2. Enlistment dates as in 19XX - 20XX
  3. Duty Stations you served in and years you served in them.
  4. People you served with that you remember well.
  5. General information about what you did or anything that comes to mind regarding cruises and the like.
  6. Optionally you may post your picture(s) with your discription.

[Updated on: Fri, 22 April 2005 08:40]

Ken
Reply to this message to post your crew registry information. [message #347] Mon, 28 March 2005 19:42
kenjb
Administrator

The reply button is found at the top right or bottom right of this message.

Here are some things you should include in your listing:

1. name, rate, nickname.
  2. Enlistment dates as in 19XX - 20XX
  3. Duty Stations you served in and years you served in them.
  4. People you served with that you remember well.
  5. General information about what you did or anything that comes to mind regarding cruises and the like.
  6. Optionally you may post your picture(s) with your discription.

[Updated on: Fri, 22 April 2005 08:38]

Ken
Suggestion area! [message #2] Mon, 13 September 2004 14:37
Neo01  is currently offline Neo01
You can post suggestions here or create your own suggestion topic for discussion. You must have an account and be logged in to post in this area. Follow this link to accomplish this painless procedure. You must use a valid email address when creating an account.

Email address and how it's used. I feel I have to state why you must use a valid email address. Your email is used to verify you. An email is sent out to the email address you use to sign up with and you must click on the link in the email before your account will be activated. If you use a fake email or non-valid address then you cannot be verified and your account will automatically be removed in 30 days. If you fear that somehow I am going to use or display your email address, please rest assured that you can select your email to be private and no one can see or use it to send spam. I have made sure of this myself. No spam bots will go though this board and scrape or otherwise get your email address if you choose not to list it publicly. I promise. No other email will be sent to you other than the original sign up email, email for threads you are subscribed to, or if another logged in user selects the email form because he or she wants to email you. If you are emailed by another user, they do not see your email address, instead they use a form that emails to you without divulging your address to the user.

My email address is used on this board and I never get spam from here or from a spam bot that has gone through this site.

Want a link posted to the website. Let me know what link and what page and I'll add it.

Enjoy!

Surprised

Click on "Post Reply" near the top right of this post to post a message here. You may also select the "New Topic" button and start a new topic if you like.
Moon

Add a ship or Navy duty station? Let me know what duty station, I'll tack it on.

this is a free site and forum

[Updated on: Sun, 09 May 2010 11:06] by Moderator

Neo!

Current Time: Mon Dec 11 14:02:32 MST 2017
home  |  forum  |  calendar  |  gallery  |  sale  |  applet  |  time  |  help  |  mail  | users online: 54
This page took 0.001594 seconds to load.